Thursday, April 2, 2015

reunion with my beloved friends

It's been a few months ago since we have done our best for the last paper,Biology in the class.As we are waiting for our result to come,we plan to reunion back..and... I never knew it was just unforgetful memory that we had collect together.
Taking pic beside the road. hahaha

Esplaned Kudat, sea

Andre and Amirul. Back pose. ouchh

Playing with the swing. Describe that we are kiddo still. ><

Candid. shhhh

5 person on 1.. hahaha. Practising the 5 round. Only us know that. haha




Candid. Pink shirt with cat eyes,theme for my day..ngeooww..

Only some of us here.. Sob sob:'(

All of us are trying to fit in the pic

Sorinsim River. Guess which one is me (small one =.=)

Julieee and me..Taking our school certificate. Congrats Julie!
When you have that CRAZY friends, you have everything. Love ya all..

No comments:

Post a Comment