Monday, December 2, 2013

Friends are my LIFe.

Holllla boyemo. I'M coming Home..Well this night I have the sick of laziness again.boyemowell, now I would like to introduce my friends to all of you. There are damn AWESOME. Crazy, Sporting, Cute & handsome as well as there are caring too.

boyemo'There is a Quotes says that FRIENDSHIP means understanding, not agreement, It means forgivness, Not forgetting, It means the memories left, even if contact is lost'.
 boyemoOk done with that qoute.
Me, Gwen and Julie. The 2 best friends of mine
During the sport days, the most unactive to take part. That is what we are doing
Our choir team. Ladies in PINK.
Finished for that day. My sis is 3 form left. Is it we are alike?
The gentleman for our Choir.. PINK and BLACK
Miss them all.
Azla, Me and Maye
We at the beach.. yuHHuuu

Done with some of my classmates. Miss them!

'Great Friends are Hard to Find, Hard to Leave, Impossible To forget'





Guys, appreciate your friends. There are likely a part of our family. Thanks for reading. 





No comments:

Post a Comment